Our Tilt-Packs include: Vinyl jambliner set, appropriate-weighted balances, two sashes, Cam Lock, sash lift, and a weather-stripped top parting bead.
- Sash are a full 1-3/8″ thick, solid VG Douglas Fir with Tilt in feature – additional sash thicknesses available
- Standard layout: 2” stiles and top rail on face (does not include detail), 3-1/8” bottom rail on face (does not include detail)*
- custom layouts available
- *Standard layout on SDL units with OGEE detail: 1-13/16” stiles and top rail on face (2-5/16″ overall), 2-15/16” bottom rail on face (3-7/16″ overall)
- 11/16″ insulated Solarban® 70 with Argon gas standard – other glass options available
- Cam Lock
- As a standard, we use Truth EntryGard® Cam Locks which feature a protective back plate and an internal cam which produces a .125″ pull-in with a .156″ lifting ability. When locked, meeting rails are pulled tightly together, decreasing air infiltration. EntryGard’s snap-back lock draws the cam in when handle motion is within 30 degrees of the open position. The spring action eliminates cam exposure when partially open. Made from high-pressure, corrosion-resistant, die-cast zinc. Available with or without alignment lugs. Made with the same exceptional engineering platform as EntryGard Operators.
- Sash Lift
- Designed to complement Truth’s Check Rail Locks, Truth Sash Lifts provide easy opening and closing of double-hung windows. With a traditional finger-pull look, Sash Lifts encourage window lifting from the bottom, putting less stress on the sash.
- *Sash Lifts are shipped loose and installed by others.
- Available Stocked Finishes:
- White (standard)
- Faux Bronze (standard)
- Satin Nickel (upgrade)
- Upgraded Traditional Spoon Lock
- We also offer Deltana® Traditional Solid Brass Spoon Locks as an upgrade on our Double Hungs. This authentic reproduction Bevel Sash Lock fits newer double-pane (insulated glass) windows.
- Available Finishes:
- Includes weather-stripped top parting bead
- Solid VG Fir (paint or stain grade) standard
- Pre-priming available
- Additional species available
- Wire brushing available
- Vinyl jambliners – available in white or beige (tan)
- Custom lite break-ups available (marginal, craftsman, diamond, etc.)
- Lugs not available
- Easy installation
- Cobb Custom Tilt Pack Guidelines